Recipe by WendyMaq
From the South Beach Diet's "Daily Dish" (Phase 1). Looking for an easy, healthy way to transform traditional seafood meals? Try flavoring your dishes with fresh lemon and lime juice. This tangy mahi mahi recipe will give you a taste of tropics wherever you live.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless mahi mahi fillets, about 3/4 thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Place fish in a shallow dish, drizzle with citrus mixture, turn to coat, and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve hot.