Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From a recipe card found in the seafood section of the grocery store. Saving it on Zaar for safe keeping because I love Mahi Mahi and during the hot summer months, it's nice to be able to cook it on the grill.
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- fresh cilantro stem (optional)
- Combine shallots, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour over Mahi Mahi.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.
I have made this recipe about 4 times on my George Forman Grill and it is delicious! I serve it with brown rice and asparagus and everyone I have served it to has loved it.
Not bad, but if I do it again, I'll reduce the amount of lime juice and increase the amount of cilantro. I grilled it over mesquite charcoal, which gave it a nice smoky edge.
Very easy to make and my family loved it.