My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add fish and onion; cook 3 minutes.
- 4Turn fish over.
- 5Stir in wine, vinegar, and capers; cook 3 minutes.
- 6Remove fish from pan.
- 7Cook wine mixture an additional 3 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- 8Serve sauce with fish; sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mahi Mahi With Balsamic Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 366.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 31.7 g