- 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fish and onion; cook 3 minutes.
- Turn fish over.
- Stir in wine, vinegar, and capers; cook 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from pan.
- Cook wine mixture an additional 3 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Serve sauce with fish; sprinkle with parsley.