Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fish and onion; cook 3 minutes.
- Turn fish over.
- Stir in wine, vinegar, and capers; cook 3 minutes.
- Remove fish from pan.
- Cook wine mixture an additional 3 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Serve sauce with fish; sprinkle with parsley.
I am sorry to say that this recipe is not that good. I don't want to bad mouth anyone's recipe, but I am really not satisfied w/ the taste.
I was told by my husband that this is the best meal I have ever made! And, it was so easy and quick!!! The taste was not fishy at all - absolutely wonderful! I found out after starting that I did not have an onion so I substituted a high end onion flake...I put it in with the olive oil and it turned a nice brown color...it stuck to the fish and turned out great!!!! I would use it again! I served the fish with a wild rice pilaf - I will definitely make this again!
Very easy and tasty!