Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
Makes me dream of the warm beaches in Hawaii...who says you can't have a luau at home?
Make and share this Mahi Mahi, Polynesian Style recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together soy sauce, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
- Add to mahi mahi in a ziploc bag and let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Spray non-stick baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place fish in pan.
- Drain juice from pineapple, reserve.
- Combine pineapple juice with curry powder and pour over fish.
- Add pineapple chunks and pepper slices on top of fish.
- Wrap pan tightly with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, then uncover and bake for 5 minutes more, until fish flakes easily with fork.
I loved the curry taste! Very nice recipe which I will do again.
It was okay but didn't wow me. I think the amount of curry made it less polynesian than I anticipated. I'm not sure how I would adapt it for my palate.
Took much longer than the recipe indicated- maybe my fillet's were thicker? But the recipe wasn't very flavorful either. Bland and boring, thought I guess at least my kids ate it and seemed to like it.