1/1 Photo of Mahi Mahi, Polynesian Style
Sue Lau's Note:
Makes me dream of the warm beaches in Hawaii...who says you can't have a luau at home?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together soy sauce, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
- 3Add to mahi mahi in a ziploc bag and let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 4Spray non-stick baking pan with cooking spray.
- 5Place fish in pan.
- 6Drain juice from pineapple, reserve.
- 7Combine pineapple juice with curry powder and pour over fish.
- 8Add pineapple chunks and pepper slices on top of fish.
- 9Wrap pan tightly with foil.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, then uncover and bake for 5 minutes more, until fish flakes easily with fork.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mahi Mahi, Polynesian Style
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 353.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 22.3 g