Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mojo is a sauce which is traditionally poured over grilled or fried fish just before seving. In this recipe, which uses mahi mahi fillets, the fish and mojo are cooked together.
- 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi steaks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 small yellow onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 manzanilla olives, pitted
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2-season fish with salt, pepper and lemon, and place in a glass baking dish.
- 3 pour all the other ingredients over the mahi mahi. Cook at 350 for 25 minute.