1/1 Photo of Mahi Mahi in Caper Garlic Cream Sauce
Yummy. I love mahi mahi and this is a terrific sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Caper Garlic Cream Sauce
- 1For sauce- combine all ingredients except lemon juice and reduce by half over medium heat.
- 2Add lemon juice and serve over prepared mahi mahi fillets.
- 3For fillets- Coat bottom of a large skillet with olive oil and heat to almost smoking.
- 4Salt and pepper fillets and pan sear each fillet for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 5Plate each fillet and serve with Caper Garlic Cream Sauce.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mahi Mahi in Caper Garlic Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.8
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 28.0 g
- Cholesterol 313.7 mg
- Sodium 941.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 43.0 g