Yummy. I love mahi mahi and this is a terrific sauce.
Make and share this Mahi Mahi in Caper Garlic Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- For sauce- combine all ingredients except lemon juice and reduce by half over medium heat.
- Add lemon juice and serve over prepared mahi mahi fillets.
- For fillets- Coat bottom of a large skillet with olive oil and heat to almost smoking.
- Salt and pepper fillets and pan sear each fillet for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Plate each fillet and serve with Caper Garlic Cream Sauce.