Recipe by spatchcock
Yummy. I love mahi mahi and this is a terrific sauce.
Top Review by EppiRN
This is quite tasty. Could even make without Capers if you don't have them in your fridge. BUT, be sure to pull the sauce off the heat for a few minutes to cool before adding lemon juice. My sauce curdled because I added the lemon juice when it was still too hot. Didn't ruin it, but wasn't smoothy & pretty sauce!
- 4 mahi mahi fillets
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Caper Garlic Cream Sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups heavy cream (I used fat free half and half)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- For sauce- combine all ingredients except lemon juice and reduce by half over medium heat.
- Add lemon juice and serve over prepared mahi mahi fillets.
- For fillets- Coat bottom of a large skillet with olive oil and heat to almost smoking.
- Salt and pepper fillets and pan sear each fillet for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Plate each fillet and serve with Caper Garlic Cream Sauce.