Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mahi Mahi meal served with rosemary-oregano-garlic pan fries & carmalized onion
- 226.79 g mahi mahi (filet frozen)
- 59.14 ml frozen mango chunks
- 14.79 ml coconut oil
- 14.79 ml smooth cashew butter
- 29.58 ml garlic (minced)
- 4.92 ml hoisin sauce
- 9.85 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml garam masala
- 4.92 ml paprika
- Combine everything except the coconut oil & fish in a bowl stir.
- Saute mahi mahi in coconut oil for 3 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and cook over medium flame until mahi mahi soft. (I found that the mango cooked more slowly than the fish and left it in the pan an extra 2 minutes then poured over the fish.).
- Served with panfried rosemary/garlic potatoes and carmalized onions.