- 8 ounces mahi mahi (filet frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon smooth cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything except the coconut oil & fish in a bowl stir.
- Saute mahi mahi in coconut oil for 3 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and cook over medium flame until mahi mahi soft. (I found that the mango cooked more slowly than the fish and left it in the pan an extra 2 minutes then poured over the fish.).
- Served with panfried rosemary/garlic potatoes and carmalized onions.