Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm not sure who or what Maharg's is, but we loved this punch as children. It's super sweet, which is probably why I have such fond memories of it.
- 3 envelopes unsweetened orange kool-aid
- 1 envelope unsweetened raspberry kool-aid
- 2 gallons water
- 6 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 lemons, sliced thin
- 2 oranges, slice thin
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- Mix together all ingredients except the strawberries.
- Add strawberries (partially frozen is best) just before serving.