Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Deviled eggs with some flavors of India.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, plus
- 2 teaspoons plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney, plus
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mango chutney
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cooked chicken
- black pepper
- mango chutney, for garnish
- Combine the mashed yolks with the yogurt.
- Stir in curry powder, mustard, and chutney; then stir in the chicken.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture and garnish each egg half with a dab of chutney.