Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came out of the Alanta Journal food section. I made it lots when we lived in Harlem, Georgia. Good way to get fruit in husbands and children. Very refreshing on a steamy Georgia day.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 1⁄3 cup maraschino cherry, halved
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- Whip cream cheese; add powered sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla and blend in salad dressing.
- Fold in all the fruit and marshmallows.
- Whip cream and fold into fruit mixture.
- Ladle into 5 oz. serving dishes. I used small jelly jars, so I could freeze them. Freeze at least overnite.
- Defrost about 15 minutes before serving.