4 hrs 30 mins
Served at the famous cupcake bakery in NYC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the water, pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk until will mixed.
- 2Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- 4Fold the pudding mixture into the whipped cream until well incorporated.
- 5In a trifle bowl layer wafers, sliced bananas then pudding mixture. Continue until all of the mixture is used up ending with the pudding mixture.
- 6Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 7**Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magnolia Bakery's Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.5
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.7 mg
- Sodium 152.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla pudding mix