1/2 Photos of Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes
Chef #701459's Note:
Delicious Vanilla Cupcakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Line two 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the flours. Set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter until smooth.
- 6Add the sugar gradually and beat until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 7Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 8Add the dry ingredients in three parts, alternating with the milk and vanilla. With each addition, beat until the ingredients are incorporated but do not overbeat. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the batter in the bowl to make sure the ingredients are well blended.
- 9Carefully spoon the batter into the cupcake liners, filling them about three-quarters full.
- 10Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- 11Cool the cupcakes in the tins for 15 minutes.
- 12Remove from the tins and cool completely on a wire rack before icing.
- 14Place the butter in a large mixing bowl. Add 4 cups of the sugar and then the milk and vanilla. On the medium speed of an electric mixer, beat until smooth and creamy, about 3-5 minutes.
- 15Gradually add the remaining sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition (about 2 minutes), until the icing is thick enough to be of good spreading consistency.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.8 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 46.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g