1/8 Photos of Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 24 muffin tins with cupcake papers.
- 2In a small bowl, add the flours; stir to combine; set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter using an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- 4Add the sugar gradually and beat for 3 minutes or until fluffy.
- 5Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 6Add the dry ingredients in three parts, alternating with the milk and vanilla.
- 7With each addition, beat until the ingredients are incorporated but do not overmix.
- 8Spoon the batter into the cupcake liners, filling about 3/4 full.
- 9Bake in a 350° oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 10Cool the cupcakes in the tin for 15 minutes.
- 11Remove cakes from the tins and cool on a wire rack before icing.
- 12Ice with tinted Vanilla Buttercream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 117.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g