1/1 Photo of Magnolia Bakery Lemon Vanilla Bundt Cake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Another of Magnolia Bakery's wonderful recipes. The club soda makes for a very tender cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease and lightly flour a 10" Bundt pan.
- 3In a large bowl, on the medium speed of an electric mixer, cream the butter and the sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Add the flour in thirds, alternating with the club soda, beating after each addition until smooth.
- 6Add the vanilla extract and the lemon zest and mix well.
- 7Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake 70-80 minutes until golden brown or a cake tester inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- 8Let cake cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magnolia Bakery Lemon Vanilla Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.9
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.8 mg
- Sodium 27.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g