This recipe calls for monkfish, but I am sure it would work as well with another firm white fish, i.e.cod. It is wonderful served with garlic mash potato and arugula with a little balsamic vinegar drizzled over the fish and arugula.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2In a food processor put the sun dried tomatoes with half their oil,and the basil leaves and blend until smooth.Add the remaining sun dried oil whil blending.
- 3You will need 4 A4 size pieces of greaseproof paper.Lay 4 slices of parma ham snuggly next to each other on each piece paper.
- 4Divide your paste into 4, smearing over the ham. Then place the fish at one end,season and using the greaseproof paper, fold and roll up.
- 5Remove paper and carefully move to an oiled baking dish.
- 6Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magnificent Roasted Monkfish
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 187.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: