Prep 15 mins
Cook 29 mins
This recipe calls for monkfish, but I am sure it would work as well with another firm white fish, i.e.cod. It is wonderful served with garlic mash potato and arugula with a little balsamic vinegar drizzled over the fish and arugula.
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a food processor put the sun dried tomatoes with half their oil,and the basil leaves and blend until smooth.Add the remaining sun dried oil whil blending.
- You will need 4 A4 size pieces of greaseproof paper.Lay 4 slices of parma ham snuggly next to each other on each piece paper.
- Divide your paste into 4, smearing over the ham. Then place the fish at one end,season and using the greaseproof paper, fold and roll up.
- Remove paper and carefully move to an oiled baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Simple dish and tastes amazing, fairly low fat too which is a bonus. I serve on mash with mange tout and carrots or asparagus