Recipe by Yams81
I made up this recipe on Valentine's day because we'd gone to the store to get ingredients for a different rib recipe, but forgot to get an important item, so I improvised and my honey (a die-hard rib guy) loved them!
Top Review by tom downes
Easy to make. I didn't use the recommended amount of pepper and salt < seemed like too much >. I used boneless loin ribs...very tender. The taste was ok. My son gave it a 7. my daughter a 5..Me a 7.
- 1 -2 lb beef ribs or 1 -2 lb pork ribs (I use boneless)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I used Cookie's Original)
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except ribs and stir well.
- Arrange the ribs in a baking pan and pour sauce evenly over them to coat.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning ribs every 20 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!