1 hr 10 mins
This is my recipe for banana bread and it gets raves every time! It is very moist, loaded with banana, and the addition of cinnamon and vanilla is what makes it extra special. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does! We love to have this for breakfast. I have tried making it lower fat by using 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup applesauce and egg substitute and it was just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- 2In another bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- 3Pour the wet ingredints into the dry mixture and mix completely.
- 4Pour into two bread pans coated with non-stick spray.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until you can insert a knife into the center and it comes out clean. (I actually take it out a bit before this point as this is the way my family likes it best.).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magnificent, Moist, Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1949 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2848.7
- Calories from Fat 1075
- Total Fat 119.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 1614.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 423.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 242.7 g
- Protein 32.5 g