Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my recipe for banana bread and it gets raves every time! It is very moist, loaded with banana, and the addition of cinnamon and vanilla is what makes it extra special. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does! We love to have this for breakfast. I have tried making it lower fat by using 1/2 cup oil and 1/2 cup applesauce and egg substitute and it was just as good.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl combine the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredints into the dry mixture and mix completely.
- Pour into two bread pans coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until you can insert a knife into the center and it comes out clean. (I actually take it out a bit before this point as this is the way my family likes it best.).
Very moist banana bread. I did find it a little heavy on the cinnamon. But is still delicious Made for Pac Fall 2009
This is a very good banana bread and I think it is the most moist I have ever had. Thank you for this recipe.