Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Sometimes, mini muffins are just perfect. These are full of great ingredients and the recipes makes lots for a crowd.
Top Review by Derf
made these for a ladies luncheon plate, oh my are they delicious!! love the chocolate chip cherry combination!! and they are just the right size to finish off a luncheon plate. I left out the pecans cus i wasn't sure of people's allergies. thanks for posting , I will definately be making these again, DH loved them!! Had to come back to say I just got 30 muffins, they were about 3 bite size, just right for a ladies luncheon !
- 118.29 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 59.14 ml chopped pecans
- 59.14 ml mini chocolate chip
- 78.07 ml chopped maraschino cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter mini-muffin tins, enough to make 45 muffins.
- Soften butter, then cream with the sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Add bananas and beat.
- Sift soda with flour. Stir gently into creamed mixture.
- Fold in pecans, chips, and cherries.
- Pour into buttered mini-muffin tins.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove minis from tins and cool on wire rack.