Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sometimes, mini muffins are just perfect. These are full of great ingredients and the recipes makes lots for a crowd.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄3 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter mini-muffin tins, enough to make 45 muffins.
- Soften butter, then cream with the sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Add bananas and beat.
- Sift soda with flour. Stir gently into creamed mixture.
- Fold in pecans, chips, and cherries.
- Pour into buttered mini-muffin tins.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove minis from tins and cool on wire rack.
made these for a ladies luncheon plate, oh my are they delicious!! love the chocolate chip cherry combination!! and they are just the right size to finish off a luncheon plate. I left out the pecans cus i wasn't sure of people's allergies. thanks for posting , I will definately be making these again, DH loved them!! Had to come back to say I just got 30 muffins, they were about 3 bite size, just right for a ladies luncheon !
We loved these mini-muffins!! Brought a bunch to the office and they were gone in a flash!! Didn't add pecans (in case of allergies). Loved the mix of cherries and chocolate! Thanks Lvs2Cook!