Sometimes, mini muffins are just perfect. These are full of great ingredients and the recipes makes lots for a crowd.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter mini-muffin tins, enough to make 45 muffins.
- Soften butter, then cream with the sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Add bananas and beat.
- Sift soda with flour. Stir gently into creamed mixture.
- Fold in pecans, chips, and cherries.
- Pour into buttered mini-muffin tins.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove minis from tins and cool on wire rack.