This is a wonderful salad that goes great with everything. I'm not particularly fond of elbow macaroni so I experimented with the shells. Don't expect this to last for another meal. It'll be gone before you know it.
- Cook shells per directions.
- Remove yolks from hard boiled eggs.
- Mash egg yolks with buttermilk, mayo, sugar, salt and pepper.
- This makes the dressing.
- Drain shells and rinse with cold water.
- Add onion, celery, tuna fish, green and red pepper to shells.
- Dice egg whites and add to shells.
- Pour dressing over shells.
- Add paprika and parsley.