Recipe by Rita~
You ever had chocolate and chili together? Tis time, Tis Time you discover how perfectly the two flavors complement each other. Then add more of a kick from the allspice and cinnamon. I sunk in some healthy parsnips giving the cookie sweet moisture. So good you’ll need to add the recipe to your book of spells! This is made for http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=374011&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 RSC Potion #18 “Themed Witching Magic” So I had to play with the ingredients. Take note the pseudonym are just for fun so grab your wand, a cauldron!
- 1⁄3 cup water (AKA acid rain)
- 2 large eggs (AKA snake bile)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil (AKA goose grease)
- 1⁄2 cup parsnip, cooked pureed (AKA pond scum)
- 1 (18 ounce) dark chocolate cake mix (AKA mucky mud)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice (AKA fly eyes)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon (AKA tree bark)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (AKA dragon scales)
- 5 ounces caramels (AKA toad sweat)
- 2 tablespoons 10% cream (half n half AKA ostrich milk)
- sea salt, to taste (AKA dehydrated angel tears)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the oil, parsnip puree, water and eggs mix to blend.
- Mix spices with cake mix then stir in wet mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon on lightly greased or parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- While cookies are cooling melt caramels with cream in a double boiler stirring often. Let harden slightly.
- Remove cookies to a rack.
- Drizzle over cookies and lightly sprinkle sea salt on top.
- You got Magic! Alakamakazoooooooooo.
- AKA: Witches Version:.
- Put on your invisible cloak, get out our wand.
- Gather in a Cauldron the snake bile, goose grease, and pond scum.
- Stir with your wand the mucky mud, fly eyes, tree bark into the Brew.
- Bake in the Fire pit until chemical reaction is complete.
- Melt toad sweat and ostrich milk to create a gooey slime. Drizzle over the little cooled baked creations and dust with angel tears!
- Summon your gaggle of guests to be charmed by your Bewitching Creation!
- They will be spellbound!