1/1 Photo of Magick Mushrooms - Stuffed Italian Style
Delicious served as an appetiser or accompaniment with an Italian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from mushrooms and chop finely.
- 2Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat.
- 3Add onion and mushroom stems.
- 4Cook 5 minutes or until soft.
- 5Add garlic& breadcrumbs; cook for further 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Stir in herbs.
- 8Spread 1/2 to 1 tsp of tomato paste over inside of each mushroom.
- 9Fill with stuffing mixture.
- 10Top with tasty cheese (as much as you can cram on there).
- 11Bake at 190 degrees c for approx 25 minutes, or until cheese has melted and browned slightly on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magick Mushrooms - Stuffed Italian Style
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g