Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
It is an easy dish to make, that is also tasty. Even picky kids will love it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved or cut into 1-inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄4 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Brush chicken on all sides with mayonnaise.
- Shake chicken, one piece at a time, with breadcrumbs in large plastic food bag.
- Bake at 425F degrees for about 15 minutes until golden brown and juice runs clear when pierced with fork.
Wow this was terrific. It really was moist and tender. I used a no fat mayo and this may be why it was so moist and tender. Served with a baked potato and Christine's baked onions (posted on this site) and a salad, it made a terrific meal. I will be doing this again. Thanks for the recipe
Yes,the chicken was very moist,but the chicken itself was tasteless. Chicken really needed some spices,as the italian bread crumbs just didn't add enough flavor.
Considering that this has three ingredients, is easy and fast, I think it is pretty good. I made it yesterday and even my picky kid ate it. I added a bit of parmesan cheese but that is the only change that I made. I had a recipe that I had cut out of a magazine. Thanks for posting, Kim, simple and tasty.