Recipe by Chef Witchypoo
Sweet and Refreshing (Creepy Colored) fruity drink Perfect for Halloween Night!
- 1 (2 liter) bottle , citrus flavored soda (7 UP or Squirt)
- 1 pint orange flavored sherbert ice cream
- 1 pint lime flavored sherbert ice cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packagelime flavored powdered drink mix (Koolaid)
- 1 (2 quart) can pineapple juice (Or Apple Juice)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by scooping all of the ice cream into balls in a large punch bowl.
- Sprinkle lime green Koolaid powder over ice cream. Add cinnamon powder sprinkled over ice cream.
- Pour pineapple juice over all, and finish by pouring soda over all. Give a couple of stirs to mix your Magical Witches Brew well and Serve by ladeling into cups. E N J O Y !