Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column, Weekend. Why not make this as a gift for someone who needs it? I found this to be really good!
Top Review by LauraTracey
I usually don't like to give bad reviews, but I felt like i had to say something on this post... I have rough, dry hair, so I was really excited to see this recipe. I usually have to use a strong conditioner every day, so I decide to try this instead. My hair is actually worse than it was when I started... I followed it to the letter, but my hair is like straw right now, worse than i've ever seen it... Just a warning - it def doesn't work for everyone! Try it on a day you're staying home to make sure it works!!!
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar, divided
- cold water, as required
- 1 tablespoon black tea
Directions See How It's Made
- To treat rough and dry hair, you should make it a point to drink at least 1.5 litres of water per day.
- Brush your hair giving 5-8 strokes, twice, daily.
- Massage your hair using rich oils like coconut, olive or almond oil.
- These are the basic and foremost things you should do.
- In addition to these simple things, prepare a hair mask using the yolk of an egg, honey, olive oil and 1 tsp vinegar.
- Massage onto your scalp and hair.
- Keep it on for 1 hour.
- Rinse off with cold water to which you must add 1/2 tsp vinegar and 1 tbsp
- black tea.
- Do this twice a week for best results.
- Soon your hair will be your crowning glory and all the guys in town will be running behind your crown!