Recipe by smiley_cherub
This is a truly simple cake to bake and tastes delicious. I am sure you will be delighted with the result. For a slight variation, try adding a handful of chocolate chips, dried fruit or coconut etc. Experiment with you favourite flavours! An exceptionally quick to prepare - just perfect for those work shouts, afternoon teas and cake stalls. This recipe should be in every busy bakers recipe collection! Enjoy ...
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Line loaf or cake tin with baking paper.
- Wash the orange and cut into segments.
- Process the orange to a pulp - pips, rind and all!
- Melt butter in microwave. (Use a bowl big enough to hold all ingredients)
- Stir in the sugar
- Mix in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the pulped orange - stir to combine.
- Gently stir in sifted flour.
- Bake for approx 35 mins or ready when tested with a skewer.
- All done -- so simple!