Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe on www.hersheys.com. The photo they have looks amazing!
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup hershey's cocoa or 1⁄4 cup hershey's special dark cocoa
- 48 hershey's kisses brand chocolate-covered mint candies, unwrapped
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in sugar again just before serving, if desired.