Magical Mint Kisses Cookies
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in sugar again just before serving, if desired.