Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy cookies made with the new chocolate mint kisses.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 48 hershey's chocolate mint kisses, about
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each mint kiss, covering it completely.
- Shape into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
This is a great recipe. I have also used cherry kisses and carmel kisses with great results.
Made these Christmas of 2006. Looked for the mint kisses again in December 2007 and never found them. Very dissapointing. These are best with the mint kisses but are also quite good with the peanut butter filled and dark chocolate kisses. Thank you for posting, now I won't have to worry about not being able to find the recipe when I need it!