Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This meatloaf made with beef or venison will make mouths water and turn those that don't like meatloaf begging for more. I invented this recipe from a combination of three different recipes that never were just right. This has become a family favorite.
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs venison
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (2 ounce) package Lipton Beef and Onion Soup mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon msg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 slices bread, dried and crumbled
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bottle Kraft sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 3 slices Velveeta cheese, thick slices (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together (except cheese) and place into a loaf pan. If you choose to use the cheese, place in the middle of the meat mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Ten minutes before the times goes off, mix together 1 part ketchup with one part Ott's dressing and pour on top.