Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from my girlfriend Ginger and they are to die for! I used both mint and peppermint hershey kisses and they came out devine!
- 1 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) package Hershey chocolate kisses (1 pkg of either mint, peppermint or mixture)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
- Stir in flour and cocoa gradually to butter mixture until blended.
- Mold into balls around the kisses - about 1 inch balls or so, enough to cover kiss completely.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and roll cooies in powdered sugar. I did mine 2-3 times to make sure well coated.
Very easy cookie dough to work with. I made these with 3 five year olds and a 2 year old. The 2 year old was able to cover the kiss rather well. I also like the fact that it's an eggless dough. The kids could eat it and I didn't have to worry. I used peppermint, mint and cherry hershey kisses. I wouldn't recommend the cherry ones. They have too much liquid inside and no matter how much I padded them, they oozed. The peppermint and mint worked great. I'm still out on the powdered sugar though. I thought they tasted wonderful with out the powdered sugar. My kids liked it with the powdered sugar. I'll definitely be added these to my regular list of holiday cookies. Thanks!
These cookies were really easy! The powdered sugar is what makes them extra special. Everyone that tried them thought that they were great.