Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From: Young Times This can be given as a gift to your neighbour also, though it is a little expensive because of the essential oil.
- 1 -2 teaspoon green tea
- 1 glass water
- 2 -3 drops of eucalyptus oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare an infusion of green tea and water.
- Allow to cool.
- Add eucalyptus essential oil to it.
- Pour into an ice tray.
- Allow to set and form into ice cubes.
- Rub the ice cube on your face from time to time.
- This will help to close your pores.
- You can also use this before applying foundation.