Recipe by darthlaurie
Coming down with a cold? A friend just gave me this recipe and she swears by it. You have to decide if smelling like a pickle is worth feeling better.
Top Review by karen in tbay
daugher is sick with a chest cold and after trying 200597 I had her try this bath. She sweated, slept well but didn't feel that much better in the morning. The bark is starting up again so we will try some more home remedies and at her request something more sweeter than the nasty ginger root tea she tried last night.
Directions See How It's Made
- Start filling your bathtub with the hottest water you can stand.
- Add entire quart of vinegar to running water.
- Soak in bath for at least twenty minutes, the longer the better.
- Dry off and get in your warmest, coziest jammies.
- Crawl into bed and sweat and sleep for about 8 hours.
- Wake up and feel better!