Recipe by Kristenblakley
Grandma Betty uses this recipe to make her dinner rolls or cinnamon rolls. No kneading is necessary and dough will keep in refrigerator for a week
- 2 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 5 teaspoons yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 baking powder
- 7 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl add 2 tsp sugar and yeast to warm water, let rise until foamy.
- Mix in remaining ingredients stirring until smooth.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until use.
- Baking time depends on the size of the rolls 20 minutes is an estitmate.
- Grandma used to make dinner rolls or cinnamon rolls with this recipe.
- bake 375.