Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
This dip will produce the most incredible grilled steak you have ever had in your life! It makes 2 qts., and it lasts forever in the refrigerator. Cooking time is marinating time in the fridge.
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle soy sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1 lb light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a lg. glass or stainless steel bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Store in tightly sealed jars in the refrigerator.
- To use, pour a small amount of the dip in a non-porous baking dish, and dip the steaks in it, coating both sides well.
- Marinate for about 30 minutes before cooking, turning often.
- Grill or broil steaks to desired doneness.