I got it from a recipe on a Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk can. I love it because of the all the chocolate chips. Cooling time not included in preparation time.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil margarine in the microwave for about 5 seconds.
- In a rectangular square pan, mix graham wafer crumbs and melted margarine and press evenly and firmly over the bottom.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over the base.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts evenly in layers on top of the milk.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take pan out and let it cool on counter for about 45 minutes, and then cut into squares and refrigerate.