Sandra Silver's Note:
From The Really Good Food Cook Book. This klondike-like coating sauce for ice cream keeps for months in the refrigerator. I have it on hand at all times. Everyone, I mean everyone, will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over medium-low heat in a medium saucepan.
- 2Add the chocolate chips.
- 3Whisk them around until they are melted.
- 4Add the vanilla.
- 5If you are using the nuts, saute them for a few minutes in 1 tsp.
- 6butter before adding them to the Magic Shell Sauce.
- 7Pour the delicious sauce over any flavor ice cream.
- 8It will harden within several seconds.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Shell Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 74.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g