Recipe by SuzV
This is from the back of a Keebler Graham Cracker Crumbs box. Haven't tried these yet... just adding so I can throw the box away :-) Prep time includes chilling time for the crust.
- 2 cups keebler graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups seedless red raspberry preserves
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and sugar. Add butter, Toss until combined. Press onto bottom of 13x9" baking pan.
- Evenly drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over crumbs. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Spoon preserves over top.
- Sprinkle with coconuts and pecans. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool completely and cut into bars. Store, loosely covered, at room temperature.