Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a magazine ad for Eagle Brand.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can flaked coconut (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 for glass dish).
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over margarine; pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs. Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill thoroughly if desired. Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.