Recipe by dojemi
I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds interesting. Prep time includes the 24 hours to set up in fridge.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 32 nabisco premium fat-free saltine crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the instant pudding and milk together and place into the refrigerator for a few minutes to set up.
- Place 16 crackers in the bottom of an 8X8 pan.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers, spreading evenly.
- Place the other 16 crackers on top of the pudding, and then pour the other half of the pudding mixture on top of the last set of crackers.
- Top with the whole container of cool whip.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Here's the magic part - after the dessert sits long enough, the crackers taste exactly like a thin layer of either phyllo or pie crust.
- Per Serving: 176 Calories; trace Fat (0.8% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 34g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 1mg Cholesterol; 436mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Non-Fat Milk. WWP: 3.