Recipe by jonesies
Magically warm, fizzy and fun all at the same time! Kids will love this chocolaty drink. Taken from the Betty Crocker website.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (12 ounce) cans cola, room temperature (or use lemon-lime soda)
- whipped topping, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together chocolate syrup and milk in 4-cup microwavable measure until well blended.
- Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.
- Divide heated mixture among 8 paper "hot" cups or mugs.
- Slowly pour about 3 ounces (1/3 cup) soda pop into each cup.
- Top with whipped topping if desired.