1/5 Photos of Magic Peanut Butter Middles Cookies
This recipe was in a magazine clipping years ago. I haven't tried these cookies but they sound good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and baking soda.
- 2In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, and butter until well blended.
- 3Blend in 1/4 cup peanut butter to mixture. Add vanilla and egg, beat well.
- 4Add flour mixture until blended. Set aside.
- 5In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients, blending well.
- 6Roll filling into 30 one inch balls.
- 7For each cookie, with floured hands shape 1 tbs dough around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely.
- 8Place cookies 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Flatten with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 9 minutes or until set and slightly cracked.
- 11Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Peanut Butter Middles Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g