This is a chocolate cookie wrapped in a soft peanut butter center. My mom made these every Christmas since they are kind of time consuming they are so yummmmmy hope you like them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, cocoa, soda in a bowl.
- 2in a large bowl beat butter with both sugars and peanut butter.
- 3add vanilla and egg beat well
- 4stir in flour mixture until blended
- 5set aside
- 6in small bowl combine filling ingredrents
- 7roll filling into 30 1" balls.
- 8wrap chocolate dough around peanut butter ball covering completely
- 9place about 2" apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 10flatten balls with bottom of class dipped in water then sugar filling may peak out of sides it is okay.
- 11bake at 375 for 8-9 minute.
- 12nice with frosting squiggle on top.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Peanut Butter Middles
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 88.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g