Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sweet butter, melted
- butter or cooking spray, for greasing pan
- Combine flour, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Pour in the egg and milk and whisk until smooth. Whisk the butter in slowly.
- Allow batter to rest, refrigerated, at least two hours.
Great recipe! Easy and the batter holds up well in the fridge.
I've made this once and forgot to leave a review . I'm making it again and thought it was excellent . I made it exactly according to directions . Thanks .
This is a fabulous Crepe recipe and easy to make according to the directions. Once my crepes were made, I used a butter lid to cut all my crepes in uniform. Then went a ahead a prepared my strawberry creme filling. These were a huge hit. Love this crepe recipe! Thanks for Sharing. (Made for PAC 08)