Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Is it or isn't it? Actually it is a simple mushroom shaped roasted red potato shaped with an inexpensive apple corer and is so much fun to look at and better to eat.
- Insert an apple corer halfway through the unpeeled potato.
- While corer is still in the potato cut into the potato around the corer.
- Remove corer leaving the "stem" behind.
- Immediately place potato in ice water to prevent browning.
- Remove potatoes from water and place in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle liberally with seasonings and oil.
- Cover tightly and bake at 400 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until done.