Is it or isn't it? Actually it is a simple mushroom shaped roasted red potato shaped with an inexpensive apple corer and is so much fun to look at and better to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Insert an apple corer halfway through the unpeeled potato.
- 2While corer is still in the potato cut into the potato around the corer.
- 3Remove corer leaving the "stem" behind.
- 4Immediately place potato in ice water to prevent browning.
- 5Remove potatoes from water and place in a roasting pan.
- 6Sprinkle liberally with seasonings and oil.
- 7Cover tightly and bake at 400 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Mushrooms ( Roasted Red Potatoes)
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g