Recipe by cindella
What makes these muffins magic? They are made without ANY added fat and they are delicious! Great for a quick breakfast or a protein packed snack.
- 354.88 ml quick oats
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 59.14 ml creamy peanut butter
- 1 mashed bananas (optional) or 118.29 ml berries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add vanilla, milk and egg and mix.
- Stir in peanut butter and fruit if you're using it.
- Use ice cream scoop to drop into greased muffin tin (makes 6).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until firm to the touch.