Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
What makes these muffins magic? They are made without ANY added fat and they are delicious! Great for a quick breakfast or a protein packed snack.
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 mashed bananas (optional) or 1⁄2 cup berries (optional)
- Mix oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add vanilla, milk and egg and mix.
- Stir in peanut butter and fruit if you're using it.
- Use ice cream scoop to drop into greased muffin tin (makes 6).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until firm to the touch.