Really healthy and delicious muffins. This recipe evolved as I kept trying to make a healthier version of family favorites. I use all organic fruits and veggies. Teff is a grain available in the organic food aisle of the grocery store. I use a variety of fruits and vegitables, any mix will do, I have used blueberries, beets, rhubarb, cherries, etc. My son-in-law tried to use lettuce, but that didn't work. I make my flour mix in huge batches just by mixing all the dry ingredients and storing them in storage bags in the freezer. I usually double the recipe because I have to share these with everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 3Mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- 4Everything else is pureed in a food processor.
- 5Fold fruit and veggie puree into flour just until moist.
- 6Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- 7Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out dry.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Magic Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 304.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: