- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup original Malt-o-Meal original hot cereal, dry
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir together until all ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into greased or paper-lined muffin pans,filling cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until center is firm to the touch.